Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > WandTV DVB-T TV Stick

WandTV DVB-T TV Stick

Lindsay.Rollo@paradisedotnetdotnz

Does anyone have this same device.

My installation disk got broken.

I'd like to have another set of installation files against the
day when rebuild becomes necessary.

Can anyone help?

Lindsay.Rollo@paradisedotnetdotnz

Kiwi:

Driver link goes nowhere: seems to cycle to the same page.

I couldn't find ny link to actual files to download.

HD DVBT-2 is the model I have according to specification.

This seems to be a sales information page only, no actual
dowbload links

fredrickrockson@gmail.com

you can try this link
http://download.driverguide.com/driv...d/d844785.html