Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Content Management.

Content Management.

Mohamed Ahmed Meligy

I want to develop a content management component that suits a blog or a
portal.
In it I develop an article authoring/browsing tool withwhich I do have a
problem.
When posting an Article, I want to replace each word like microsoft with
http://www.microsoft.com is stored in the database. This is not a very big
problem I think especially using "foreach" in C#.
My real problem is tat I may provide the same word "Microsoft" as a part of
a URL liike
<a
href=http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/scriptcenter/default.mspx">
Check out the new scripts in the TechNet Script Center </a>
or even an <asp:Hyperlink> ... In such cases, replacing the word "Microsoft"
is never wanted as it'll make a big problem to me.
How should I do that ?

Mohamed Ahmed Meligy

Can't anyone help me with this ?
I need it very soon to finish my project before sataerday.
Thank you in advance.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...