Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > MIT's trillion frames per second light-tracking camera

MIT's trillion frames per second light-tracking camera

Whisky-dave

I'm suprised no ones posted about this...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-16163931

I'm finding it a bit difficult to comprehend exactly what's going on,
but I'm waiting for the consumer/P&S level version

I wonder what the high IOS performance is like

John McWilliams

On 12/16/11 PDT 3:02 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:
> I'm suprised no ones posted about this...
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-16163931
>

> I'm finding it a bit difficult to comprehend exactly what's going on,
> but I'm waiting for the consumer/P&S level version
>
> I wonder what the high IOS performance is like

Gosh, I wonder who the poor chap who'll have to sort through the frames
to find the one they're looking for........

RichA

On Dec 16, 6:02*am, Whisky-dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I'm suprised no ones posted about this...
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-16163931
>
> I'm finding it a bit difficult to comprehend exactly what's going on,
> but I'm waiting for the consumer/P&S level version
>
> I wonder what the high *IOS performance is like

I wonder what they'll be shooting with it. They stopped above ground
nuclear tests decades ago.