Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: Where are the apps?

Re: Where are the apps?

hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk

On 10/12/2011 17:48, nospam wrote:
> In article<Z_LEq.135767$(E-Mail Removed)2>,
> <"(E-Mail Removed)"> wrote:
>
>> I just bought an iPhone 4s, on to which I transferred all my music as
>> well as contact details.
>>
>> Unfortunately, however, it did not transfer over all the apps.
>>
>> Can anybody advise, please, on how I can transfer over the apps?

> sync with itunes and be sure apps are selected.

The apps category of iTunes, does not appear to let me sync over,
however, despite the fact that I have clicked on the "Sync apps" option.

As a matter of fact, I cannot either click or unclick the sync apps
option under that category.

>> I also wanted to know exactly where the app store is on the 4s as I do
>> not see it anywhere.

> same place it is on any other iphone, the app store app.

salgud

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 18:46:46 +0000, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> On 10/12/2011 17:48, nospam wrote:
>> In article<Z_LEq.135767$(E-Mail Removed)2>,
>> <"(E-Mail Removed)"> wrote:
>>
>>> I just bought an iPhone 4s, on to which I transferred all my music as
>>> well as contact details.
>>>
>>> Unfortunately, however, it did not transfer over all the apps.
>>>
>>> Can anybody advise, please, on how I can transfer over the apps?

>> sync with itunes and be sure apps are selected.

> The apps category of iTunes, does not appear to let me sync over,
> however, despite the fact that I have clicked on the "Sync apps" option.
>
> As a matter of fact, I cannot either click or unclick the sync apps
> option under that category.
>
>>> I also wanted to know exactly where the app store is on the 4s as I do
>>> not see it anywhere.

>> same place it is on any other iphone, the app store app.

Have you tried restarting the iPhone? A hard restart? That's where I would
start (pun intended).