Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Urgent requirements .Net Developers (Silverlight, WPF), JavaDevelopers..... NY

Urgent requirements .Net Developers (Silverlight, WPF), JavaDevelopers..... NY

Srini

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Urgent requirements for .Net Developers (Silverlight, WPF) and Java
Developers in NewYork

Please let me know if you have any interest on the below requirement
and revert back with the details given below.

Please respond me back to *(E-Mail Removed)*

Rate: Open

Job Descriptions:

1) .Net Developers: WPF, PRISM, Silverlight, Third Party WPF/
Silverlight controls,
MVVM, WinForms, WCF, Expression blend

Experience - 5+ Yrs & NY

2) Java Developer: Java, Web Services, JUnit, XML, Apache Tomcat,
Eclipse, POJO, JMS,
JDBC, JNDI, Spring, iBatis, cxf, ehCache, log4J, Design Patterns

Experience - 5+ Yrs & NY

3) SQL, MS SQL 2008, DDL, DML, Store Procedure, Index, Functions,
Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services, or ETL tools such
as
Informatica

Experience - 5+ Yrs & NY

Please fill the following Details while forwarding the profile.

Full Name:
Email:
Contact:
DOB: