Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Telstra clear please do not do this unlimited again

Telstra clear please do not do this unlimited again

Richard

On 12/12/2011 4:24 PM, Frank Williams wrote:

> All cable users in the same street use the same cable, so the bandwidth
> is shared, so more users that are actively connected then the speed is
> slower.
>

> But cable users get a 2Mbs upload speed double what ADSL users get.

Only because telecom wont run annex M on ADSL.

Never mind. Am barely in range of VDSL so I should really get around to
getting a router and upgrading.