Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > no display on screen

no display on screen

tjl tjl is offline
Junior Member

hey people
please bear with me this may take a wile,
ok so i just built a new system i have done this a few times with no problems this may help i have a asus striker 2 fomula mobo it was starting fine then after a few days the clock was not keeping time and i had a cmos error msg at start up on bios screen so i took it upon myself to replace the cmos battery when i put everything back together the computer starts up all fans (cpu,psu,gpu's and case) there are no beeps or clicks but i get no signal to screen absolutly nothing at all.

now i have tried alot of sites and alot of ways to fix and nothing i have tested the ram gpu's and cpu in another computer no problem the mobo is new i tried the jumper and someone even told me to try the clr cmos button on the back alot of people keep telling me to change the bios but i cant change something i cant see

is there anyone out there that can help!
thx in advance