Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Telstra clear unmetered + bad weather = you tube unwatchable.. (NT)

Telstra clear unmetered + bad weather = you tube unwatchable.. (NT)

Your Name

Sinclair) wrote:

> >scum.

when in

currently

> >> So how do you feel about Sky TV then??

> >With TV you have a choice os whether or not to use Sky - you can choose
> >ExpensiveView instead (although with the way channels are being flushed
> >down the toilet, that choice may not be around for much longer) or simply
> >buy DVDs or watch online.
> >
> >With telephone, internet and mobile services you have no such choice. Even
> >though you can choose which company you personally pay, they all HAVE to
> >use Telecom's infrastructure somewhere along the line, so there's no
> >avoiding it (other than not using a telephone / internet at all).

> A load of crap. Ever heard of Vodafone, or 2degrees?? I have a
> Telecom landline and home plus a 2Talk VoIP one . I have internet
> from Orcon via LLU.

Whatever - the brainless pedantic morons infesting this newsgroup can all
just play with themselves. I'm not even wasting any more time even bother
to read the utter garbage they post in here. :-\