Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > how to run java by c++codes in a particular hardware

how to run java by c++codes in a particular hardware

mrjm mrjm is offline
Junior Member

hi
i made a hardware for myself with ARM Micro controller and programed it with c++. .
now i want to run java portable device applications in my hardware. i mean .jar and .jad applications......
what should i do?????????????????????
(im about to change my micro controller and program it by c# - if it happens - how should i run java application???? .jar , .jad)
its better to email me your opinions too.....