Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Lian Li PC-TU200 Case

Lian Li PC-TU200 Case

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Techware Labs have reviewed the Lian Li PC-TU200 Case - lets take a look:

Quote:
"It is well known in the computer enthusiast circle that Lian Li makes some of the best cases in the business. They are known for their stylish looks, ease of use, and quality construction. So when I heard we were getting their new mini-ITX case, the PC-TU200, I was excited. With the push for lower power draw, high performance chips right now, we are seeing more and more small form factor products popping up. We will see if the PC-TU200 has what it takes to shine in this competitive market"
You can read the full review here.