Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > OSPF to routers configuration

OSPF to routers configuration

Ruchi22 Ruchi22 is offline
Junior Member

Hello !!

Just passed out my computer engineering.. I have currently opted for a job in India. However, I am interested in pursuing my career, with Networking.. I have some of my seniors pursuing the same abroad..

And i have started taking their assignments.. They advised me to check solutions on google or login here and check for solutions and ask for guidance as that would prepare me to make attempts myself and get a good start up as they are out of time..

I just started with this exercise that they gave me.. Here, i have a physical topology from which i have to configure logical topology, assign appropriate IP address and configure OSPF with area(0) at my routers.. I am trying to move stepwise being a complete layman at this.. If required, i can also attach the pdf file i have got..

Can anybody please guide me how to move on with this ?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You !!