Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Media > Any idea to sync my old iPod touch songs to computer?

Any idea to sync my old iPod touch songs to computer?

bejph bejph is offline
Junior Member

I've been trying to figure out how to transfer the music from my ipod to my computer as i just got a new one. The old Ipod is a generation 2 Ipod touch, and i just got new iTouch
Thanks for the help!

PS: My OS is Windows 7.