Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Email attachment​s ending with ".PPS" not automatica​lly opening with Power point?

Email attachment​s ending with ".PPS" not automatica​lly opening with Power point?

meteore

Hi,

I have Power Point installed on two computers. One in windows 7 and
the other in windows vista.

Emails attachments ending with .pps open in the windows 7, when
clicked on.

In windows Vista when attempting to open, It gives me message Photo
gallery cannot open. File format is not supported.

Why does Power Point open it in one computer, but not in the one with
Windows Vista?

How do I fix configuration?

Roger