Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Console Frame Buffer Graphics with Kernel Mode Setting(KMS) in C Progams

Console Frame Buffer Graphics with Kernel Mode Setting(KMS) in C Progams

darin.hensley@gmail.com

I want to write a C program and use the Linux Console Frame Buffer Graphics with Kernel Mode Setting(KMS). Where can I read on how to incorporate KMS into my C programs?

Noob

darin hensley wrote:

> I want to write a C program and use the Linux Console Frame Buffer
> Graphics with Kernel Mode Setting (KMS). Where can I read on how to
> incorporate KMS into my C programs?

Perhaps try asking in comp.os.linux.development.apps