Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: Best eye candy on TV?

Re: Best eye candy on TV?

<jabkvc$jos$(E-Mail Removed)>,"Adam H. Kerman" <(E-Mail Removed)>, wrote:
>Martin Phipps <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>I beg your pardon?
>>>I am assuming that you, or your news software, got confused there...

>>I must have been. I thought you said you liked Lyndsay Fonseca better
>>than Maggie Q.

>You're being seamused.

by the uberk00k (http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?ID=132161385000)
in rounding out a whole jolly gullible crew of suckers...of late.
something borrowed.
"Simply put, a kook is someone who believes or pretends to have
knowledge of some subject, actively seeks to speak authoritatively about
it, and makes unsupported claims that outrageously conflict with those widely
accepted opinions of the experienced."

http://www.aioe.org/index.php?complaint-guide

From: Rhino <(E-Mail Removed)>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Nikita....tsk tsk
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 18:47:14 +0000 (UTC)

From: Ten Blade <(E-Mail Removed)>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Best eye candy on TV?
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 16:32:49 +0000 (UTC)

From: Novice <novice@example..com>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer
Subject: Standard Design and Development Methodologies
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 19:42:07 +0000 (UTC)

From: Just Plain Nasty <(E-Mail Removed)>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: William Shatner Warns Of The Dangers Of Turkey Fryers
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 19:56:20 +0000 (UTC)

thoolen

On 20/11/2011 5:31 PM, "007", an obvious murphy sock, wrote:
NaN> Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer

NaN> by the uberk00k

Who is "the uberk00k", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
that alias.

What does your URL have to do with Java, murphy?

NaN> in rounding out a whole jolly gullible crew of suckers...of late.

What does your suckering of people have to do with Java, murphy?

NaN> something borrowed.

Classic ambiguity.

NaN> "Simply put, a kook is someone who believes or pretends to have
NaN> knowledge of some subject, actively seeks to speak authoritatively
about
NaN> it, and makes unsupported claims that outrageously conflict with those
NaN> widely accepted opinions of the experienced."

What does your pontification have to do with Java, murphy? Rather
ironic, considering that you are a kook, murphy.

What does your URL have to do with Java, murphy?

What does your regurgitation of random news posts' headers have to do
with Java, murphy?

What does your suggestion that people flood AIOE with frivolous and
specious complaints have to do with Java, murphy? Distributed denial of
service attacks are a serious offense, murphy.

"I had 'volunteered (years back) to support those who do endeavor
to provide free Free Usenet access, support those who offered
subscription based Free Usenet access, nothing more than
cooperation expected in return for what has been many
thousands of hours of work. I note most of those I joined with
are either deceased, severely disabled, or plain ole' MIA..
now it is my Time. ...

You just read my last. ...

For those who think they see me in future times I can only wish
you severe Tinnitus in your dreams. For those who know me
well (eMail, whatever) and see me, know I will be smiling also.
It is to you I say "adieu mein frenz and adios .. grazie' [hugs]
for all the Good Times! May you and yours always bear well
with all Life brings you".

/0ut"
--murphy

http://www.uffnet.com/kookkamp/goodbye.htm

And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.

P.S. You forgot to include a copy of your trademarked Lits o' Haet,
murphy. Still suffering from memory problems, murphy?