Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > XP Pro Backup Problem

XP Pro Backup Problem

wolf_moses wolf_moses is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I tried to back up all my data on the wizard that comes with XP Pro's
backup utility (this was my first try at a backup). When I came to the section that asked me to insert a floppy disk to create a system recovery disk I ignored it, since I don't have a floppy drive on my computer. From memory, I wasn't offered an alternative/CD drive. Now I get an error message saying I can't restore.

Does anyone know how to get around this problem? I could delete my backup data, but what do I do to create a system recovery disk in future? I.e., how do I make a full backup using the XP Pro utility?

nimd4 nimd4 is offline
Junior Member
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

  1. Freeware:
  2. Shareware:
  3. GPL:

& check out Google 4 your issue specifically @
Code:
http://www.google.rs/search?q=xp+pro+backup+utility
^^ or similar.

PS.
There's another thread on the forums, here.
... & another one, "Backup" here, also. :)

Last edited by nimd4; 11-17-2011 at 08:00 AM..