Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > what do c automators use for website making?

what do c automators use for website making?

gavino

curious

Malcolm McLean

On Nov 15, 10:51*am, gavino <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> curious

Web servers will allow you to run a CGI program in C. It accepts the
data from the form as input to stdin, and it spits out html.

It can be written entirely in ANSI C. You don't need anything special.

Look at
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/forms/cgic.html

for an introduction.

Seebs

On 2011-11-15, gavino <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> curious

I use Not C, in general. (Actually, I have one C CGI program, but
there were very specific reasons for that one.) I love C, but it is
not the right tool for the job.

-s
--
Copyright 2011, all wrongs reversed. Peter Seebach / http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

setting up website inside a website sck10 ASP .Net 1 04-13-2006 09:18 PM
Website on a website. Shawn ASP .Net 3 01-15-2006 04:58 AM
deploying website or copying website? Flip ASP .Net 1 11-22-2005 06:25 PM

Advertisments