Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Lighted keyboard holding up just fine!

Lighted keyboard holding up just fine!

Julie Bove

Thanks to the person who recommended it to me! I think it was Paul.
Someone had told me a few years back to get one but I didn't want to spend
the money. This is just perfect though. Works like a dream! I am glad I
got it. Between that and more RAM I feel like I have a new computer.