Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Synology DiskStation DS212j NAS

Synology DiskStation DS212j NAS

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Hardware Heaven have reviewed the Synology DiskStation DS212j NAS - lets take a look:

Quote:
"A couple of years ago we first encountered Synology and they were a company determined to change the home and workplace NAS market with their products. These network storage devices ran on an operating system which was very advanced, matching and exceeding competitor solutions at the time.

We took a look at their DS410j back then and were impressed but it was September this year before we saw our next review sample, the DS411. The DS411 was aimed at home and small business use and was of course priced accordingly but Synology know that each user is different and some need a lower cost model, something they offer in the DS212j.

The DS212j is the latest model in Synology's 2-bay NAS range for home use, offering file storage, sharing and data protection while minimising power use and noise. Today we take a look at the DiskStation DS212j to see how it performs, as well as covering setup and the latest DiskStation Manager operating system build."
Read the full review here.