Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > datgrid and sql bit field

datgrid and sql bit field

SKG

how can i avoid datagrid from showing sql bit values as true or false.
TIA

Curt_C [MVP]

Convert.To????()

or in your SQL use a Case or IF statement

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

"SKG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> how can i avoid datagrid from showing sql bit values as true or false.
> TIA

=?Utf-8?B?QW5keSBaIFNtaXRo?=

I'm going to suggest some sort of TemplateColumn.

Andrew