Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Form Authentication

Form Authentication

Miguel Dias Moura

Hi,

1. I have a group of check boxes and i want to force the user to click at
least one. If none is checked i want a message to be displayed.

2. I have 3 Drop Down Lists and 2 Input Boxes. I want to display a message
everytime all 3 Drop Down Boxes have the value "- - - " and the Input Boxes
are empty. This way i am forcing the user to make, at least, a selection or
fill one of the input boxes.

Can you tell me how to do this?
I am using ASP.Net / VB.

Thank You,