Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Validator question

Validator question

TN Bella

Creating a web app using Web Matrix
I have a textbox for the user enter the invoice date. I want to put an
error validation code in there to not accept dates < 3 years to the
current day OR > 30 days from the current day.

Would I use the rangevalidator, if so how to do I enter days or years?

Also, Say if I want to do more than one error validation like
comparevalidation for the current date format, would I need to use the
comparevalidation? If so...how do I do this?

Thanks so much for your help...