Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > IOS 5 upgrade can't make iphone mail and calendar work

IOS 5 upgrade can't make iphone mail and calendar work

jinakin jinakin is offline
Junior Member

I’m frustrated that I can’t enter the iphone mail and calendar application after I upgrade to the version of ios 5. I’m sure the password is right. I have no idea except created new application specific passwords for several times to no avail and it said Cannot Get Mail, the user name or password for imap.gail.com is incorrect.http://www.bidanswer.com/Questions/Q...nfo_10212.html