Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > EasyBCD 2.1.1 released

EasyBCD 2.1.1 released

Carlos

Hi everybody,
Today Neosmart Technologies updated EasyBCD to v 2.1.1
http://neosmart.net/dl.php?id=1
Though it seems that you now have to pay for it, that is not the case.
You have a link at the bottom of the page for "non commercial use",
which is free.
There is also no need to enter your name and e-mail address before
clicking on the "Download" button.
Here is the changelog:
http://neosmart.net/changelog.php?id=1
Carlos

BullDawg

Thanks Carlos.
--
________________________________

BullDawg
In God We Trust
________________________________
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi everybody,
> Today Neosmart Technologies updated EasyBCD to v 2.1.1
> http://neosmart.net/dl.php?id=1
> Though it seems that you now have to pay for it, that is not the case.
> You have a link at the bottom of the page for "non commercial use",
> which is free.
> There is also no need to enter your name and e-mail address before
> clicking on the "Download" button.
> Here is the changelog:
> http://neosmart.net/changelog.php?id=1
> Carlos

Charlie Russel-MVP

Thanks, Carlos. Though I admit I'm in no particular hurry to update my
existing version.

--
Charlie.
http://blogs.msmvps.com/russel

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi everybody,
> Today Neosmart Technologies updated EasyBCD to v 2.1.1
> http://neosmart.net/dl.php?id=1
> Though it seems that you now have to pay for it, that is not the case.
> You have a link at the bottom of the page for "non commercial use",
> which is free.
> There is also no need to enter your name and e-mail address before
> clicking on the "Download" button.
> Here is the changelog:
> http://neosmart.net/changelog.php?id=1
> Carlos

Carlos

On 1 nov, 19:00, "Charlie Russel-MVP"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Thanks, Carlos. Though I admit I'm in no particular hurry to update my
> existing version.
>
> --
> Charlie.http://blogs.msmvps.com/russel

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Charlie,
Me neither.
I am not dual booting right now.
My Windows 7 x64 is running soooooo fast on my OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB SSD
that I do not feel tempted to install another OS on a laggy, snail-
like, old tech, you-name-it hard disk!

Carlos

> > Hi everybody,
> > Today Neosmart Technologies updated EasyBCD to v 2.1.1
> >http://neosmart.net/dl.php?id=1
> > Though it seems that you now have to pay for it, that is not the case.
> > You have a link at the bottom of the page for "non commercial use",
> > which is free.
> > There is also no need to enter your name and e-mail address before
> > clicking on the "Download" button.
> > Here is the changelog:
> >http://neosmart.net/changelog.php?id=1
> > Carlos- Ocultar texto de la cita -

> - Mostrar texto de la cita -

Charlie Russel-MVP

Even my vertex 2 is way faster than any spinning hard disk. But my main
laptop still has a standard 500 GB spinning disk. I'd love to update it, but
it's a bit of a pain since that's the one that is BitLockered.

--
Charlie.
http://blogs.msmvps.com/russel

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 1 nov, 19:00, "Charlie Russel-MVP"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Thanks, Carlos. Though I admit I'm in no particular hurry to update my
>> existing version.
>>
>> --
>> Charlie.http://blogs.msmvps.com/russel

>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>

> Charlie,
> Me neither.
> I am not dual booting right now.
> My Windows 7 x64 is running soooooo fast on my OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB SSD
> that I do not feel tempted to install another OS on a laggy, snail-
> like, old tech, you-name-it hard disk!
>
> Carlos
>
>> > Hi everybody,
>> > Today Neosmart Technologies updated EasyBCD to v 2.1.1
>> >http://neosmart.net/dl.php?id=1
>> > Though it seems that you now have to pay for it, that is not the case.
>> > You have a link at the bottom of the page for "non commercial use",
>> > which is free.
>> > There is also no need to enter your name and e-mail address before
>> > clicking on the "Download" button.
>> > Here is the changelog:
>> >http://neosmart.net/changelog.php?id=1
>> > Carlos- Ocultar texto de la cita -

>> - Mostrar texto de la cita -

Drew

On 11/1/2011 3:37 PM, Carlos wrote:
> On 1 nov, 19:00, "Charlie Russel-MVP"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Thanks, Carlos. Though I admit I'm in no particular hurry to update my
>> existing version.
>>
>> --
>> Charlie.http://blogs.msmvps.com/russel
>>
>> "Carlos"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>

> Charlie,
> Me neither.
> I am not dual booting right now.
> My Windows 7 x64 is running soooooo fast on my OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB SSD
> that I do not feel tempted to install another OS on a laggy, snail-
> like, old tech, you-name-it hard disk!
>
> Carlos
>
>>> Hi everybody,
>>> Today Neosmart Technologies updated EasyBCD to v 2.1.1
>>> http://neosmart.net/dl.php?id=1
>>> Though it seems that you now have to pay for it, that is not the case.
>>> You have a link at the bottom of the page for "non commercial use",
>>> which is free.
>>> There is also no need to enter your name and e-mail address before
>>> clicking on the "Download" button.
>>> Here is the changelog:
>>> http://neosmart.net/changelog.php?id=1
>>> Carlos- Ocultar texto de la cita -

>> - Mostrar texto de la cita -

Hey Carlos!! Speaking of ssd's, my current old Intel 40gig ssd that I
originally installed win 7 on has absolutely no room left. well except
for 3.5 gigs. Not sure what is taking up all the room as I try not to
put anything on it but win7 64. Anyways just wanted your opinion on your
OCZ. Trying to find a inexpensive but larger drive than what I have.
When I purchased this one it was right around 200 (American) and it was
all I could afford at the time. I eventually want to run only ssd's but
that will be awhile as my old wind em ups are still working after almost
7 years. I have no complaints about these seagate barracuda's except
they do not compare to a ssd. my ssd scores a 7.2 on the w.e.i. I know
they are even faster now.

Carlos

On 1 nov, 21:03, Drew <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 11/1/2011 3:37 PM, Carlos wrote:
>

> > On 1 nov, 19:00, "Charlie Russel-MVP"
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> *wrote:
> >> Thanks, Carlos. Though I admit I'm in no particular hurry to update my
> >> existing version.

> >> --
> >> Charlie.http://blogs.msmvps.com/russel

> >> "Carlos"<(E-Mail Removed)> *wrote in message

> >>news:(E-Mail Removed)....

> > Charlie,
> > Me neither.
> > I am not dual booting right now.
> > My Windows 7 x64 is running soooooo fast on my OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB SSD
> > that I do not feel tempted to install another OS on a laggy, snail-
> > like, old tech, you-name-it hard disk!
> >
> > Carlos

> >> - Mostrar texto de la cita -

Drew,
My OCZ Vertex 3 (SATA III) runs flawlessly with WEI = 7.9
It can be bought in COMPUSA at only USD 180.

My other one is a SATA II Intel 320 series, also 120 gigs, that I am
using in my Media Center PC.
Also very fast.

I am satisfied with both. The Intel was more expensive but it comes
bundled with a SATA II to USB III kit that comes in handy for cloning
your internal hard disk to your new SSD.

Carlos
> Hey Carlos!! Speaking of ssd's, my current old Intel 40gig ssd that I
> originally installed win 7 on has absolutely no room left. well except
> for 3.5 gigs. Not sure what is taking up all the room as I try not to
> put anything on it but win7 64. Anyways just wanted your opinion on your
> OCZ. Trying to find a inexpensive but larger drive than what I have.
> When I purchased this one it was right around 200 (American) and it was
> all I could afford at the time. I eventually want to run only ssd's but
> that will be awhile as my old wind em ups are still working after almost
> 7 years. I have no complaints about these seagate barracuda's except
> they do not compare to a ssd. my ssd scores a *7.2 on the w.e.i. I know
> they are even faster now.- Ocultar texto de la cita -
>
> - Mostrar texto de la cita -

Carlos

Charlie,
Maybe this is a silly question but cannot you "unbitlock" it, clone
it, and "rebitlock" the new one?

Speaking of new stuff I am using both an Apple keyboard (the flat
alumnium one) and Apple Magic Mouse (the flat stylish one) with my
Windows PC.
My desk looks nicer now.

Carlos
On 1 nov, 20:59, "Charlie Russel-MVP"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Even my vertex 2 is way faster than any spinning hard disk. But my main
> laptop still has a standard 500 GB spinning disk. I'd love to update it, but
> it's a bit of a pain since that's the one that is BitLockered.
>
> --
> Charlie.http://blogs.msmvps.com/russel

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>

> > On 1 nov, 19:00, "Charlie Russel-MVP"
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> Thanks, Carlos. Though I admit I'm in no particular hurry to update my
> >> existing version.

> >> --
> >> Charlie.http://blogs.msmvps.com/russel

> >> "Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> >>news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > Charlie,
> > Me neither.
> > I am not dual booting right now.
> > My Windows 7 x64 is running soooooo fast on my OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB SSD
> > that I do not feel tempted to install another OS on a laggy, snail-
> > like, old tech, you-name-it hard disk!
> >
> > Carlos

> >> - Mostrar texto de la cita -- Ocultar texto de la cita -

> - Mostrar texto de la cita -

Charlie Russel-MVP

Yes, I can do that. But during the process, I can't connect to my current
domain network, since it REQUIRES BitLocker on the system drive. And
unbitlockering is SLOW. So the whole thing needs to wait until a major
holiday or some such.

--
Charlie.
http://blogs.msmvps.com/russel

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Charlie,
> Maybe this is a silly question but cannot you "unbitlock" it, clone
> it, and "rebitlock" the new one?
>
> Speaking of new stuff I am using both an Apple keyboard (the flat
> alumnium one) and Apple Magic Mouse (the flat stylish one) with my
> Windows PC.
> My desk looks nicer now.
>
> Carlos
> On 1 nov, 20:59, "Charlie Russel-MVP"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Even my vertex 2 is way faster than any spinning hard disk. But my main
>> laptop still has a standard 500 GB spinning disk. I'd love to update it,
>> but
>> it's a bit of a pain since that's the one that is BitLockered.
>>
>> --
>> Charlie.http://blogs.msmvps.com/russel

>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > Charlie,
>> > Me neither.
>> > I am not dual booting right now.
>> > My Windows 7 x64 is running soooooo fast on my OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB SSD
>> > that I do not feel tempted to install another OS on a laggy, snail-
>> > like, old tech, you-name-it hard disk!
>> >
>> > Carlos

>> - Mostrar texto de la cita -

Drew

On 11/1/2011 5:29 PM, Carlos wrote:
> On 1 nov, 21:03, Drew<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On 11/1/2011 3:37 PM, Carlos wrote:

>>> Charlie,
>>> Me neither.
>>> I am not dual booting right now.
>>> My Windows 7 x64 is running soooooo fast on my OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB SSD
>>> that I do not feel tempted to install another OS on a laggy, snail-
>>> like, old tech, you-name-it hard disk!
>>>
>>> Carlos

> Drew,
> My OCZ Vertex 3 (SATA III) runs flawlessly with WEI = 7.9
> It can be bought in COMPUSA at only USD 180.
>
> My other one is a SATA II Intel 320 series, also 120 gigs, that I am
> using in my Media Center PC.
> Also very fast.
>
> I am satisfied with both. The Intel was more expensive but it comes
> bundled with a SATA II to USB III kit that comes in handy for cloning
> your internal hard disk to your new SSD.
>
> Carlos
>> Hey Carlos!! Speaking of ssd's, my current old Intel 40gig ssd that I
>> originally installed win 7 on has absolutely no room left. well except
>> for 3.5 gigs. Not sure what is taking up all the room as I try not to
>> put anything on it but win7 64. Anyways just wanted your opinion on your
>> OCZ. Trying to find a inexpensive but larger drive than what I have.
>> When I purchased this one it was right around 200 (American) and it was
>> all I could afford at the time. I eventually want to run only ssd's but
>> that will be awhile as my old wind em ups are still working after almost
>> 7 years. I have no complaints about these seagate barracuda's except
>> they do not compare to a ssd. my ssd scores a 7.2 on the w.e.i. I know
>> they are even faster now.- Ocultar texto de la cita -
>>
>> - Mostrar texto de la cita -

Aah yes but the question here is whether my motherboard which is a old
but still rock solid Intel (D975XBX2)will support it. It supports sata
of course but I am not sure about sata3. My case supports up to 11
drives so maybe when I can afford I will get 10, LOL