Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Re: Change the reply text in Mail client

Re: Change the reply text in Mail client

Marius

ho alexandre wrote:

> Marius wrote:
>
>> Hello. Does anyone know how to change the reply text in Mozilla Mail
>> Client? I mean the string "XXX wrote:"?

> http://pascal.chevrel.free.fr/faqmoz.html#M4

Spoke too soon
I have no files named user.js

David Harrison

Try adding the file, in the same directory you find prefs.js

Just enter the prefs you need and save it as user.js

cheers,

David H

--

"When the tough get going, I'll steal their sandwiches."

If you need to contact me direct, please remove the obvious from the
reply address

Marius

On 26/08/2003 0.55, Marius wrote:

> On 25/08/2003 19.13, David Harrison wrote:
>
>> Try adding the file, in the same directory you find prefs.js
>>
>> Just enter the prefs you need and save it as user.js

>> cheers,
>>
>> David H

> This does work fine! Thank you very much, David.

Also I need to apologise because only now I have realised there was a
similar thread... Shame on me!