Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > I want to insert a word in a database. What is wrong in this line?

I want to insert a word in a database. What is wrong in this line?

Miguel Dias Moura

Hello,

i want to insert the word Off in the field Status of an Access database:

<Parameter Name="@Status" Value='Off' Type="WChar" />

What am i doing wrong? The word is not inserted in the database. However all
the data i request from the forms in the same code is inserted in the
database.

Thank You,
Miguel

P.S: using ASP.net / VB / Access