Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > MSDAORA.1 provider's equivalent

MSDAORA.1 provider's equivalent

displayname

I am using MSDAORA.1 and would like to replace it with Oracle data provider
instead. I forgot the name for the Oracle data provider. Does anyone know?

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed =?Utf-8?B?ZGlzcGxheW5hbWU=?=
<(E-Mail Removed)> writing in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I am using MSDAORA.1 and would like to replace it with Oracle data
> provider instead. I forgot the name for the Oracle data provider. Does
> anyone know?

This is an ASP Classic group, regardless, did you try Google?

--
Adrienne Boswell at Home
Arbpen Web Site Design Services