Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Your recommendations are requested please

Your recommendations are requested please

p byers

In view of the MS abandonment of NNTP, I am trying to construct a Web
Page of Links for use by myself and other developer - to show sites that
relate to the subject covered by this Group

I am aware that I could simply Google to find such pages BUT I really
only want to include the ones recommended by "those that know" !!

Please will you tell me the sites that you trust, like and find useful.

There will be three tables on the page to cover the following areas:

Visual Basic Script (VBS)

Classic Active Server Pages (ASP)

Internet Information Server (IIS)

Thank you in anticipation.