Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Read files from Folder

Read files from Folder

Piseth

Hi,
can anyone help, I use Silverlight to build the control for upoad the files
directly to the server directory. no written to the database.
And what i want is to create a webpart to read those files from the folder
like in Windows exporer and Also be able to open those files by just doube
click.

Pease help!!!!

Bob Barrows

Piseth wrote:
> Hi,
> can anyone help, I use Silverlight to build the control for upoad the
> files directly to the server directory. no written to the database.
> And what i want is to create a webpart to read those files from the
> folder like in Windows exporer and Also be able to open those files
> by just doube click.

**********canned wrong newsgroup reply****************************
recommended practice), but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
ASP.Net is a different technology from classic ASP. While you may be
lucky enough to find a dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your
question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to
a newsgroup where the dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest

to help you.

HTH,
Bob Barrows
**********canned wrong newsgroup reply****************************