Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Page Refresh and bookmarks

Page Refresh and bookmarks

GwenP

Can anyone please tell me how to refresh a page on the click of a button and
jump directly to a bookmark - I have used window.location.reload() but cannot
get any syntax to jump the reload to #bookmark.

Many thanks
GwenP

Evertjan.

=?Utf-8?B?R3dlblA=?= wrote on 07 jan 2010 in

> Can anyone please tell me how to refresh a page on the click of a
> button and jump directly to a bookmark - I have used
> window.location.reload() but cannot get any syntax to jump the reload
> to #bookmark.

Wrong NG. Not ASP related.

window.location is clientside codde.

please do not follow up here.

Use

window.location.href = '/x/y.asp#myAnchor';

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.