Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Setting date format, regional settings for ASP.NET

Setting date format, regional settings for ASP.NET

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgTGVlIEFV?=

06-15-2004
We have an ASP.NET page that displays a date without a format specifier (in order to determine to default locale setting) and the date is shown as mm/dd/yyyy.
We previously were able to set the locale to Australian values (incl date format of dd/mm/yyyy) using KB271587. I have recently installed the v1.1 of the .NET Framework and the format has reverted to the mm/dd/yyyy format.

How can I set the locale settings to use the Australian locale settings?

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off