Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > latest version

latest version

Warren Quick

What is the latest version?

TIA

Himm

Warren Quick wrote:
> What is the latest version?
>
> TIA

Of what?

Leonidas Jones

Himm wrote:
> Warren Quick wrote:
>
>> What is the latest version?
>>
>> TIA
>>

> Of what?

Mozilla, the latest stable version is 1.4, the latest release is 1.5a,
and the nightlies are up avery night.

Mozilla/Firebird's latest release is 1.61, with regular nightlies.

Mozilla/Thunderbird is at 0.1 with niew builds on about a weekly basis.

Lee

Himm

Leonidas Jones wrote:
> Himm wrote:
>
>> Warren Quick wrote:
>>
>>> What is the latest version?
>>>
>>> TIA
>>>

>> Of what?
>>

> Mozilla, the latest stable version is 1.4, the latest release is 1.5a,
> and the nightlies are up avery night.
>
> Mozilla/Firebird's latest release is 1.61, with regular nightlies.
>
> Mozilla/Thunderbird is at 0.1 with niew builds on about a weekly basis.
>
> Lee

My Thundrbird is ver 0.2a

Leonidas Jones

Himm wrote:
> Leonidas Jones wrote:
>
>> Himm wrote:

>>> Of what?
>>>

>> Mozilla, the latest stable version is 1.4, the latest release is 1.5a,
>> and the nightlies are up avery night.
>>
>> Mozilla/Firebird's latest release is 1.61, with regular nightlies.
>>
>> Mozilla/Thunderbird is at 0.1 with niew builds on about a weekly basis.
>>
>> Lee
>>

> My Thundrbird is ver 0.2a

SO is mine, those are the weekley builds, the only release so far is 0.1

Lee

Night_Seer

I'm also pretty sure Thunderbird is up to 0.2a now, as I only download
stable releases, and that is what I have. Go check it out.

--
Night_Seer

"Leonidas Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gim2b.113207$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Himm wrote:

> >> Mozilla, the latest stable version is 1.4, the latest release is 1.5a,
> >> and the nightlies are up avery night.
> >>
> >> Mozilla/Firebird's latest release is 1.61, with regular nightlies.
> >>
> >> Mozilla/Thunderbird is at 0.1 with niew builds on about a weekly basis.
> >>
> >> Lee
> >>

> > My Thundrbird is ver 0.2a
> >

> SO is mine, those are the weekley builds, the only release so far is 0.1
>
> Lee

Leonidas Jones

Night_Seer wrote:
> I'm also pretty sure Thunderbird is up to 0.2a now, as I only download
> stable releases, and that is what I have. Go check it out.

0.2 is the current release, though I've been running the 0.3 weeklies,
and they have been very stable.

Lee

:: brian ::

Leonidas Jones wrote:

> Himm wrote:
>
>> Warren Quick wrote:
>>
>>> What is the latest version?
>>>
>>> TIA
>>>

>> Of what?
>>

> Mozilla, the latest stable version is 1.4, the latest release is 1.5a,
> and the nightlies are up avery night.
>
> Mozilla/Firebird's latest release is 1.61, with regular nightlies.
>
> Mozilla/Thunderbird is at 0.1 with niew builds on about a weekly basis.
>
> Lee

Mozilla/Thunderbird 0.2?

--
Brian

Win XP - Mozilla Thunderbird 0.2 (20030901)

Leonidas Jones

:: brian :: wrote:

> Leonidas Jones wrote:
>
>> Himm wrote:

>>> Of what?
>>>

>> Mozilla, the latest stable version is 1.4, the latest release is 1.5a,
>> and the nightlies are up avery night.
>>
>> Mozilla/Firebird's latest release is 1.61, with regular nightlies.
>>
>> Mozilla/Thunderbird is at 0.1 with niew builds on about a weekly basis.
>>
>> Lee
>>

> Mozilla/Thunderbird 0.2?

As I remember, this was a very old post to which you are responding. On
my server, it expired a long time ago.

You are correct, TB is up to 0.2, expecting 0.3 fairly soon.

Lee

--
Leonidas Jones
Mozilla Champion

:: brian ::

Leonidas Jones wrote:
> :: brian :: wrote:

>>> Mozilla, the latest stable version is 1.4, the latest release is
>>> 1.5a, and the nightlies are up avery night.
>>>
>>> Mozilla/Firebird's latest release is 1.61, with regular nightlies.
>>>
>>> Mozilla/Thunderbird is at 0.1 with niew builds on about a weekly basis.
>>>
>>> Lee
>>>

>> Mozilla/Thunderbird 0.2?
>>

> As I remember, this was a very old post to which you are responding. On
> my server, it expired a long time ago.
>
> You are correct, TB is up to 0.2, expecting 0.3 fairly soon.
>
> Lee

Ahh yes, and you are right. Sorry, the posts were sorted in reverse order.

--
Brian

Win XP - Mozilla Thunderbird 0.4a (20031002)