Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > running server code in browser

running server code in browser

zxcv

I was an ASP developer about 10 years ago so some of my memories are
foggy. I used to do something where I could run server code from a
web browser. What is that technology/technique called?

zxcv

On Dec 3, 12:46*pm, zxcv <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I was an ASP developer about 10 years ago so some of my memories are
> foggy. *I used to do something where I could run server code from a
> web browser. *What is that technology/technique called?

Figured it out: Remote scripting

Bob Barrows

zxcv wrote:
> On Dec 3, 12:46 pm, zxcv <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> I was an ASP developer about 10 years ago so some of my memories are
>> foggy. I used to do something where I could run server code from a
>> web browser. What is that technology/technique called?

> Figured it out: Remote scripting

More commonly done these days with AJAX or xmlhttp

--
HTH,
Bob Barrows