Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Accessing Windows Media Metadata from Classic ASP

Accessing Windows Media Metadata from Classic ASP

Mike Wazowski

Hello

Does anyone have any idea how to obtain the duration and other metadata from
a WMV file using classic ASP or VBS in a Wscript?

Regards

Mike

Evertjan.

Mike Wazowski wrote on 04 sep 2009 in

> Does anyone have any idea how to obtain the duration and other
> metadata from a WMV file using classic ASP or VBS in a Wscript?

On an ASP-server?

did you read this?

<http://thegreenbutton.com/forums/p/4409/21114.aspx#21114>

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

Mike Wazowski

> Mike Wazowski wrote on 04 sep 2009 in
>
>> Does anyone have any idea how to obtain the duration and other
>> metadata from a WMV file using classic ASP or VBS in a Wscript?

> On an ASP-server?
>
> did you read this?
>
> <http://thegreenbutton.com/forums/p/4409/21114.aspx#21114>
>

> --
> Evertjan.
> The Netherlands.

This is a great help, thank you. Has anyone managed to access the WMV
Metadata though, so that I can get FPS and Aspect Ratio?