Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Handling a literal string with a quote

Handling a literal string with a quote

Mark McGinty

> Toni wrote on 28 jan 2010 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
>
>> "Evertjan." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

>>> And waiting more than 2 months befor responding seems strange.

> [please do not quote signatures on usenet]
>
>> "a bout sparse quoting"?

> Boutly but slowly going where where many have gone before ?
>
>> Don't write nonsense.

> You must be the slowest man on Usenet, Toni,
> now this being in response to my posting of 13 Nov 2009 16:48:55 GMT.

a.) "Toni" is usually a woman's name.
b.) When you offend someone with your usual, incessant drivel, how relevant
is the timeliness of response
c.) Many of us haven't got time to troll the Usenet looking for netiquite
fauxpas. (Too bad you aren't one of them.)

-Mark

> --
> Evertjan.
> The Netherlands.

Toni

"Mark McGinty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Evertjan." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> Toni wrote on 28 jan 2010 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
>>
>>> "Evertjan." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns9CC2B539444D1eejj99@194.109.133.242...

>> [please do not quote signatures on usenet]
>>
>>> "a bout sparse quoting"?

>> Boutly but slowly going where where many have gone before ?
>>
>>> Don't write nonsense.

>> You must be the slowest man on Usenet, Toni,
>> now this being in response to my posting of 13 Nov 2009 16:48:55 GMT.

> a.) "Toni" is usually a woman's name.

Thanks, sweetie