Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Can't access ASP objects

Can't access ASP objects

markgoldin

I am creating an OLE object on my ASP page. Then I am calling a method of
that object and sending Request object to this OLE server. At a line where I
am accessing a form collection I am getting Operation is not allowed. Need
to say that this is the production code that has been working for years.
What happened was a box that this was running on died and replaced with a
new box. Am I missing some configuration? I am running 2003 R2.

Thanks for the help.