Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > website asp.net and basic authentication

website asp.net and basic authentication

jose

I am in a web site A. I want to redirect to a web site B with basic
authentication. I dont want to get the HTML , i want to redirect to the web
site b with basic authentication.

I appreciate if some one helps me to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Bob Barrows

jose wrote:
> I am in a web site A. I want to redirect to a web site B with basic
> authentication. I dont want to get the HTML , i want to redirect to
> the web site b with basic authentication.

recommended practice), but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
ASP.Net is a different technology from classic ASP. While you may be
lucky enough to find a dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your
question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to
a newsgroup where the dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest

to help you.
--
HTH,
Bob Barrows