Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Endicia Label Server Question

Endicia Label Server Question

Mangler

Anyone here use Endicia Label Server to generate USPS shipping lables
using ASP VBScript? If so can someone provide a small snippet of
sample code on how this works? Endicia provides sample code but not
in this language and I am trying to figure this out.

If not can someone point me to where something like this is?