Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Making TB composer the default

Making TB composer the default

Axl

TB is now set to be my default email client, yet when I go to compose an
email by clicking an address on a page or email outside of TB, it loads
mozmail instead.

Did I miss another setting?