Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP Development server stopped working after xampp install

ASP Development server stopped working after xampp install

somerandomperson

I installed and configured XAMPP using this link
http://drupal.org/node/161975 and my ASP Development server in Visual studio
2005 atopped working. I unistalled XAMPP after I found out about the problem
but my ASP server still isn't working. Any advice to get it working again?
Thanks
somerandomperson

Bob Barrows [MVP]

somerandomperson wrote:
> I installed and configured XAMPP using this link
> http://drupal.org/node/161975 and my ASP Development server in Visual
> studio 2005 atopped working. I unistalled XAMPP after I found out
> about the problem but my ASP server still isn't working. Any advice
> to get it working again? Thanks
> somerandomperson

recommended practice), but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
ASP.Net is a different technology from classic ASP. While you may be
lucky enough to find a dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your
question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to
a newsgroup where the dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest

to help you.

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

Pyramid and MVC (split from: Re: Added Python, WSGI to XAMPP) Gerry Reno Python 0 12-15-2010 10:28 PM
Added Python, WSGI to XAMPP Gerry Reno Python 2 12-14-2010 04:28 AM
Link xampp mysql to Ruby's Chris Gunnels Ruby 4 02-01-2009 08:49 PM
XAMPP Help KiwiBrian NZ Computing 4 01-17-2008 08:24 AM
Running Python with XAMPP Mathias K. Python 0 07-18-2007 11:50 PM

Advertisments