Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Running ASP page throug TaskScheduler

Running ASP page throug TaskScheduler

Raj

Is there a way that I can run asp pages through taskscheduler?

Thank you,

Regards,

Raj.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2143

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

Anthony Jones

"Raj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OUxc$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there a way that I can run asp pages through taskscheduler?

The answer is yes. Slap the following in a VBS file.

Dim oWinHTTP

Set oWinHTTP = CreateObject("WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1")

oWinHTTP.Open "GET", "http://server/fileToRun.asp", False
oWinHTTP.Send

Add the VBS file to task scheduler.

--
Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET

Raj

Thank you
"Jon Paal [MSMD]" <Jon nospam Paal @ everywhere dot com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) acquisition...
> http://www.experts-exchange.com/Web_..._22526872.html
>

> "Raj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OUxc$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Is there a way that I can run asp pages through taskscheduler?
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Raj.

Raj

Thank you
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Raj wrote:
>> Is there a way that I can run asp pages through taskscheduler?
>>

> http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2143
>
> --
> Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

Raj