Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > determine images width and height

determine images width and height

magix

Hi,

Is there a way to determine the actual width and height of a image file ?
I'm using aspsmartupload to upload the image, how can determine and save the
width and height value ?
seems that aspsmartupload doesn't have this property.

If so, is there any method to determine it in asp in the simpliest way? I
will prefer to maintain the aspsmartupload method.

thanks.

cheers
Magix

Bob Barrows [MVP]

magix wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to determine the actual width and height of a image
> file ? I'm using aspsmartupload to upload the image, how can
> determine and save the width and height value ?
> seems that aspsmartupload doesn't have this property.
>
> If so, is there any method to determine it in asp in the simpliest
> way? I will prefer to maintain the aspsmartupload method.

See
http://classicasp.aspfaq.com/files/d...-from-asp.html

Two approaches are listed.
--