Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > wss crashed default web site.

wss crashed default web site.

saigontuna

Hi,

I had installed WSS v3 sp1 few days ago and had created a web site for one
of my web application under Default Web Site by accident. And then I
deleted the association not the entire Default Web Site) through the
Sharepoint Central Admin web interface. Afterwards, everything under
Default Web Site behaved oddly. For example, Remote Workspace out of order.
Error message as follow:

Server Application Unavailable
The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is
currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser
to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific
request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server.
Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

How could I fix the problem? How could I reinstall those original web
applications without reinstall SBS entirely? The best thing, of course,
would be the entire 'Default Web Site' back to what it used to be without
any reinstallation.

I'm running SBS 2003 Premium fully updated.

Please help. Thanks.