Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > how to check given value is numeric or not

how to check given value is numeric or not

vinodkus@gmail.com

dear sir/madam
How can I check that entered value in a text box is numeric or not
in next page?
Please help me
Thanks in Advance

Bob Barrows [MVP]