Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Post form data to CSV file using ASP?

Post form data to CSV file using ASP?

Techhead

Does anybody have the syntax to post form data to a CSV file? On
submit, my form page will post to another asp page that will actually
handle the data being dumped to a CSV file. I just can't seem to find
the correct ASP syntax for this.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Techhead wrote:
> Does anybody have the syntax to post form data to a CSV file? On
> submit, my form page will post to another asp page that will actually
> handle the data being dumped to a CSV file. I just can't seem to find
> the correct ASP syntax for this.

Start here:
http://classicasp.aspfaq.com/files/d...temobject.html

By the time you finish reading this series of articles, you should have
what you need to know.

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET