Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Compile ASP.NET via command line

Compile ASP.NET via command line

=?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4=?=

Hi all,

Can someone please tell me how to compile an ASP.NET project via the command line using just the .NET Framework SDK? I have completed an ASP.NET project in VS.NET, but due to certain reasons, I am taking my copy of VS.NET off my machine and there will be someone else developing the project further, but he doesn't have the VS.NET, so I would like to know how he would go about compiling this ASP.NET project so that his new changes to the code and html will display properly - but he'll only have the Framework SDK.

Thanks
Kevin

Martin Marinov

Have a look at