Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Need Help in sending mails using ASP

Need Help in sending mails using ASP

gbabloo2000@gmail.com

Hi All,

I have a code to send an email in my asp application. But if i send a
mail through this asp code i am not to get the trademark((tm)) symbol in
my subject line. Can anybody suggest me ?

TOUDIdel

Uzytkownik <(E-Mail Removed)> napisal w wiadomosci
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a code to send an email in my asp application. But if i send a
> mail through this asp code i am not to get the trademark((tm)) symbol in
> my subject line. Can anybody suggest me ?

what's your codepage?
--
td