Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Maps

rn5arn5a@gmail.com

I am not sure where I should have posted this question in this
newsgroup. Please excuse me if I am wrong.

Nowadays, a lot of websites have come with Maps (Google Maps being an
example). Can someone please tell me whether these maps are created by
using graphic/imaging softwares (like Adobe PhotoShop)?

Actually one of my clients who is into real estate wants such maps
incorporated in his website & asked me whether such maps can be
created using ASP (or ASP.NET) or not which makes me ask this question
in this newsgroup.

Once again please pardon me if I have put forward my query in the
wrong newsgroup.

Thanks,

Ron

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) writing in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I am not sure where I should have posted this question in this
> newsgroup. Please excuse me if I am wrong.
>
> Nowadays, a lot of websites have come with Maps (Google Maps being an
> example). Can someone please tell me whether these maps are created by
> using graphic/imaging softwares (like Adobe PhotoShop)?
>
> Actually one of my clients who is into real estate wants such maps
> incorporated in his website & asked me whether such maps can be
> created using ASP (or ASP.NET) or not which makes me ask this question
> in this newsgroup.
>
> Once again please pardon me if I have put forward my query in the
> wrong newsgroup.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ron

Google has an API with instructions on its use. You will need to use
javascript and XHTML, but sending instructions to the client can be done
server side. [http://www.google.com/apis/maps/] for more information.

--
Adrienne Boswell at Home
Arbpen Web Site Design Services

rn5arn5a@gmail.com

On Nov 16, 7:56 pm, Adrienne Boswell <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Gazing into my crystal ball I observed (E-Mail Removed) writing innews:(E-Mail Removed):
>

> > I am not sure where I should have posted this question in this
> > newsgroup. Please excuse me if I am wrong.

> > Nowadays, a lot of websites have come with Maps (Google Maps being an
> > example). Can someone please tell me whether these maps are created by
> > using graphic/imaging softwares (like Adobe PhotoShop)?

> > Actually one of my clients who is into real estate wants such maps
> > incorporated in his website & asked me whether such maps can be
> > created using ASP (or ASP.NET) or not which makes me ask this question
> > in this newsgroup.

> > Once again please pardon me if I have put forward my query in the
> > wrong newsgroup.

> > Thanks,

> > Ron

> Google has an API with instructions on its use. You will need to use
> javascript and XHTML, but sending instructions to the client can be done
> server side. [http://www.google.com/apis/maps/] for more information.
>
> --
> Adrienne Boswell at Home
> Arbpen Web Site Design Serviceshttp://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info
> Please respond to the group so others can share- Hide quoted text -

Thanks a lot, Adrienne, for the useful link.

Regards,

Ron

MSN maps vs. Google maps Ralph Fox NZ Computing 0 07-30-2007 10:30 AM
STL: Map of maps possible, but no multi-map of maps? Workarounds? Marcus C++ 2 12-09-2005 06:34 AM
Firefox & Google Maps Help Sam Firefox 3 06-11-2005 08:24 PM
std::maps within std::maps -- optimisation Simon Elliott C++ 4 03-10-2005 10:11 AM
Can't draw new maps mapmaker Firefox 2 10-22-2004 03:31 AM

Advertisments