Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Text Messaging

Text Messaging

Dave Navarro

My work wants me to set up a web page for managers that allows them to
send cell text messages to other managers through a web page.

I know that with Spring (my carrier, I can send an email to my phone
number. But the various managers all have their own cell phones with
various carriers.

Can anyone point me to some information on which carriers use which
methods for sending text messages via the web?

Thanks!

Tony

You can set it up so that you can just send an email to their phone.

For example, I think for Sprint it might be <phone number>@sprint.com or something
similar.

Tony

"Dave Navarro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> My work wants me to set up a web page for managers that allows them to
> send cell text messages to other managers through a web page.
>
> I know that with Spring (my carrier, I can send an email to my phone
> number. But the various managers all have their own cell phones with
> various carriers.
>
> Can anyone point me to some information on which carriers use which
> methods for sending text messages via the web?
>
> Thanks!

Dave Navarro

I found the info at:

http://www.livejournal.com/tools/tex...l?mode=details

Thanks to a response to an earlier message I posted.

says...