Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Stored Procedure help

Stored Procedure help

Mangler

I have a SP on a page and its working fine, well it works. For some
reason it looks like its getting executed twice and on the first time
it inserts the default values and the second it inserts the correct
values in the DB. Is it because i have another insert statment on the
page? Im not sure what you need to be able to help/suggest something
for me. Let me know what you may need.

Mangler

On Nov 7, 12:57 pm, Mangler <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have a SP on a page and its working fine, well it works. For some
> reason it looks like its getting executed twice and on the first time
> it inserts the default values and the second it inserts the correct
> values in the DB. Is it because i have another insert statment on the
> page? Im not sure what you need to be able to help/suggest something
> for me. Let me know what you may need.

Please ignore me, i am having one of those days.... i figured it
out